Tristate U16 & 19’s Holiday Race Camp update!

Hey racers & parents!

Just a quick update about tomorrow’s training.  Steve informed me at the end of the day that the weather will delay our GS training (no early load for coaches).  Please check in with Lindsy around 8:30am.  Racers should meet Coach Troy at the Quad at 9am to warm up.

If you are concerned about the weather, call the mountain after 7:15am for any pertinent information.

Volunteer parents should come to the pump house at 9am to help set up B-netting.  Mike Leifer will gather volunteers in the Taconic Lodge.

Thanks in advance for your help and cooperation!

Coach Pat

“Many hands, light load”

Leave a Reply