Hello Interclubers =-)
Blandford has decided to postpone their interclub race which was to be held on January 22nd. The New date will be February 12th.
The First Interclub Race will now be the GS event scheduled at Butternut on 1/29. I have attached an updated Interclub Race Calendar
Hello all racers, racer parents, racer friends, and skiing enthusiasts ,
Our Wednesday Night Ski Racing league will commence on Wednesday January 11th. Anyone interested in putting a team together please fill out the team form at : Wednesday Night Racing
This league runs for six weeks. This is a fun way to gain more practice on a GS course. Also a fun and friendly competitive atmosphere for all ages.
Look forward to seeing you there
Hello all racers and racers parents,
Our coach Stan Soja will be offering a ski prep clinic during christmas race camp. On 12/27 after lunch at 12:30 pm please feel free to join Stan Soja in the Taconic lodge for his ski prep clinic with Toko Wax.
Dear Race Program Participants:
Thank you for your interest in the Catamount Race Program we hope you are having a good summer which is almost over and it is now time to think about racing for the 2016-2017 season.
Take advantage of the early price (will go up after October 31st) for our Race Program, complete the attached Race Application for your child (ren)’s also attached is a Season Pass Application if you have not renewed your passes yet keep in mind the deadline for the passes are November 30th.
There is a $100 discount for your 3rd child that will be enrolling in the Race Program by October 31st. (First 2 children must be enrolled at full price)
Racing Rgistration Form:http://www.catamountski.com/lessons-racing/racing/16-17_RacingSignUpForm%20updated%2010-5.pdf
Season’s Pass Aplication Form:http://www.catamountski.com/pdf/tickets-passes/SeasonPass2016-2017Application.pdf
Hello Tristate and Interclub Race Teams
Due to the late start to the season this year, we have decided to extend our training for one extra weekend. We will be meeting for our last training weekend on March 5th and 6th. Normal training schedule and times. This is all depending on the Mountain of course. As usual, please check the catamountski.com website prior to making your way to the ski area, to check for possible mountain closings.
Avoid the long wait at the registration table at the Blanford Race this weekend. Go to adminskiracing.com . This link ( https://adminskiracing.com/race-sign-up-info ) offers a step by step instructional guid to creating an account with Adminskiracing.com and registering your racer/ racers in advance for all upcomming races. This applies to both Interclub and Tristate race teams.
Catamount Racers when registering for our Catamount race (Feb
Current USSA membership is required to complete the early registration. If you have not yet completed your USSA membership registration or renewal, refer to these instructions for USSA membership registration or renewal:
- Create an online account at my.ussa.org using your email and contact information.
- Log In to my.ussa.org and click on “register new USSA member” / renew membership
- On page 1 of registration, enter the RACER information.
- On page 2 , enter your personal information as “parent or guardian”
- On page 3, please enter the racer’s Ethnicity, Citizenship, STATE( Catamount is a MASSACHUSETTS mountain), and CLUB(Catamount Racing)
- On page 4, enter the SPORT as ALPINE COMPETITOR and the MEMBERSHIP as (Choose age appropriate category here)
- Next you will select add to cart. At this point you will be able to view the charges for both USSA and Tristate registration. Once added to your cart you will be able to register another racer before checking out, if registering more than one child.
- Once registration is completed and purchased your USSA cards will be accessible within your USSA account. Print these cards out for each racer. They will present this card at each race registration throughout the season.
Here are some details on our new team Jacket. It will be produced by Karbon and ready for pickup at the first team practice. We need to place our order by April 9th. Below is a picture of the Jacket along with a link to order. Click the link below for more Jacket details. Karbon will not accept orders after April 9th, so please place your order ASAP.
Link to order: https://squareup.com/market/catamount-race-team